What are cookies?
Cookies and other similar technologies such as local shared objects, flash Cookies or pixels, are tools used by Web servers to store and retrieve information about their visitors, as well as to offer a correct operation of the site. Through the use of these devices, the Web server is allowed to remember some data concerning the user, such as their preferences for viewing the pages of that server, name and password, products that interest them most, etc.
Cookies affected by the regulations and Excepted Cookies
According to the EU directive, the Cookies that require the informed consent of the user are the analytical Cookies and those of advertising and affiliation, being excepted those of a technical nature and those necessary for the operation of the website or the provision of services expressly requested by the user.
What types of Cookies are there?
Regarding the types of Cookies, there are five large groups:
· Analytical cookies: they collect information on the use made of the website.
· Social cookies: are those necessary for external social networks.
· Affiliate cookies: they allow you to track visits from other websites, with which the website establishes an affiliation contract (affiliate companies).
· Advertising and behavioral cookies: they collect information about the user’s preferences and personal choices (retargeting).
· Technical and functional cookies: they are strictly necessary for the use of the website and for the provision of the contracted service.
Cookies used on this website
sa_token: Technical and strictly necessary cookie that identifies the user. Expires after 30 days.
cookies-control: Cookie that enables the control of unique visits. This Cookie will be installed when the user clicks the “Accept” button located in the Cookie Banner. When this user re-enters the web with the same browser, the Cookie will consider that it is the same user. Only in the event that the user changes their browser, it will be considered another user. Expires after 6 months.
How can I configure or disable Cookies?
You can accept, block or delete the Cookies installed on your computer by configuring your browser options. In the following links you will find instructions to enable or disable Cookies in the most common browsers:
· Firefox http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-Cookies-que-los-sitios-we
· Safari http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1677?viewlocale=es_ES/
· Google Chrome https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=es
· Other browsers Consult the documentation of the browser you have installed.
Warning about deleting Cookies
You can remove and block Cookies from this website, but part of the site will not work properly.